Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My pudding cups bring all the boys to the yard

The right side of my brain has been enhanced the past few weeks with astronomical knowledge due to my enrollment in a course called "The Solar System."
Hence, I’ve been thinking in terms of the bigger picture and have realized a very important universal nagging question that must be considered and explored:
Is the pudding cup the ideal snack?



(hi there, sugar)

Certainly one’s answer depends on the type of cup of pudding being consumed. The kind I’ve been regularly purchasing recently has yet to provide for me an unpleasant eating experience.
Without dropping brand names (not until I see the cash money), I will say that my fave cup has no more than 100 calories in its generous 4 oz. serving. Moreover, there are 0 fat grams and, as the packaging boasts, is "Calci-YUM!" in that it provides 10 percent of a typical person’s daily need ...of calciyum. There are 23g of carbohydrates in these cups (8 percent daily value), but if you’re a "carb counter" please exit my blog immediately. You’re no friend of food.
Aside from serving as a nutritional supplement, the pudding cups – chocolate, vanilla swirl – are both toothsome and obviously believe in racial harmony. On that note, I apologize to my lactose intolerant readers who are unable to enjoy the pudding snacks of which I’ve spoken so highly. Maybe tree bark is a nice substitute for you.
Add a spoon and it’s ready to eat.
Is a pudding cup the archetype of effective snacking? Looks like yes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be advisable to consume 10 pudding snacks through the course of the day to receive one’s fulfill calci-YUM requirement?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

10 pudding snacks through the course of the day? Are you insane? I think you're talking about one meal there.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Female adolescents might want to recycle pudding cups (empty, of course)for purposes of enhancement.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter