Monday, January 14, 2008

kentucky fried pride

2008 was supposed to be the year I ceased my intake of unnecessarily greasy and fatty foods. I told myself Dec. 31 that the only food purchased through a window from a teen with two-inch spacers and rosacea I would eat is Subway. I wanted even those sandwiches few and far between, as I'd bring PBJs and fresh oranges from home for my worktime lunch.

It was an entire two weeks before I drove to the Kentucky Fried Chicken drive-thru and ordered shame.

Actually I ordered a crispy chicken "Snacker" and a side of mashed potatoes. It was mixing with my stomach bile within eight minutes.

I noticed a spot of gravy on my pants later in the afternoon -- a savory reminder of my failed attempt at a healthful diet. But that gravy spot also looked like a silhouette of the Blessed Mother, so I will probably get $400 for it on eBay.

Do they sell cholesterol medicine on eBay?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OH! I've been craving Fried chicken as well! I've been doing pretty good so far this year with my eating resolutions, now I just need to get more active.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter