Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Will blog 4 food

You know what I had for dinner tonight? Ramen and wedding cake. You know what I brought to work for lunch on Monday? Canned peas and wedding cake.

I have to be creative with my meals becuase I don't have a lot of money. I'm running low on money because I spent $3,000 on a custom wedding cake. Hey man, when the craving hits, it hits.

If you want to send me food or have any ideas/recipes for how I could eat cheaply (that don't involve prostitution), please email us at thisisafoodblog@gmail.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

You could always try prostitution.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Kacie said...

Make a big pan of lasagna or homemade chili or soup. The ingredients can be acquired cheaply, and the meal will last for days. Eat some and freeze some.

<3

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I commented. You did not post. DAMN YOU!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter