Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hats off to kitchen

As I pack up and move out of my first crappy college student apartment, I realize it's time to say goodbye to my first crappy college student kitchen. The kitchen is a special place in the food world. Not all food comes from the kitchen, but it is indisputably a food hub. I’ve realized that this particular kitchen is a place where I created many things for the first time all by myself from scratch: fried egg sandwiches, chili, French crepes, guacamole, Jell-O shots and maggots.

Respect the kitchen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggots are best served fried and crunchy.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

my maggot recipe involves forgetting angel hair pasta in the microwave for two weeks.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter