Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Going nuts

To combat hypoglycemic states, I keep a wealth of nuts at my work desk (see prev. entry).

As of June 10, my "nutbar" includes: almonds, redskin peanuts, pumpkin seeds and honey roasted soynuts.

I'm pretty sure I came up with the idea for a nutbar, and I enjoy inviting co-workers -- often confused or disgusted by my collection -- to partake.

They rarely do, but I like sharing. One thing I've learned: never let people just grab your nuts, ask them to cup her/his hand and then just hand them over.

That's what sh... nevermind.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been obsessing over nuts lately. Perhaps we are connected through the stars and planets and the cosmos and crap like that.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

These comments are moderated.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

a.baugh: my dream is to be connected to you through the stars and planets and the cosmos and crap like that.

love,
m

8:04 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

is hypoglycemia similar to being hypoallergenic?

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter