Monday, April 14, 2008

Bacon is the new black

What do cocoa and Babe have in common? You can eat them both in one delicious candy bar. That’s right, chocolate with bacon in it. I can’t make this up.

Recently an angel flew down from heaven and said unto me, “Ye shall eat of the pleasure that is this sweet-savory-someone-put-breakfast-in-my-candy delight.” And let me tell you, it’s so wrong it’s right. (I'm sorry, that rhyme is creepy.)

Think about it— what can’t bacon make better? I can think of nothing except maybe...Veggie burgers? No, still better with bacon. The constitution? No, still better with bacon. Underwear? No, still better with bacon. Iraq? No, still better with bacon. I give up. Ok, maybe the weight-bearing walls of a structural design.

But while our chocolate is allying with our salty breakfast meat, where else can this bacon trend go?

-Bacon Martini

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teibs said...

What about bacon in a flour tortilla? Would that make it edible?

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i wrapped bacon around my hammer, would you eat it off?

2:21 PM  
Blogger jen said...

i've been likened to an angel!!!its not the first time....
OMG, the martini glass is rimmed with bacon grease. i am not at all turned off by that. what did turn me off was the flacid piece of bacon in the picture. a classy cocktail such as this one deserves a proud and erect slab!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter