Tuesday, October 17, 2006

almost almond (alliteration).

I'll bet something you're not aware of - in addition to the daily mealtimes of maggots and the year and location of the first women's suffrage convention - is the most delicious and blood-sugar-stabilizing snack available to humans:

Unethical sterilization surgeries.

Another good one:

Almonds!

According to www.nutsforalmonds.com and Dan Cheeseman, almonds

1. are full of antioxidants, or things that make peeps not get cancer and things

2. reduce the risk of heart nachos supreme attacks

3. lower cholesterol

4. are full of folic acid - for irresponsibly pregnant foos


Almonds - and nuts in general - are encouraged to be included in one's diet as a midday snack. They are also very effective high school track coaches. Like him:



I'm marrying an almond.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

My mom always tells me I should eat three almonds every day. I don't. ever.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter