Friday, September 01, 2006

A lesson: how about I punch you

You know that punch served at grade school birthday parties, 8th grade graduations and open houses at nationally-recognized college publications? Of course you do: it involves sherbert, sprite, juice, deli meats and foam. And it's a beverage worthy of the gods. Or me:





Still, drinking directly from the faux-crystal bowl full of the punchy punch is discouraged and even looked down upon in Western cultures, as I found from experience.

I love you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say about your entry is that it's a great picture of you!!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell from the name tag and from being there that this was at the IDS open house. I thought if anything you'd comment on the pepper and broccoli toss. Now that was blog worthy. come out and drink this weekend Manch! We need you super fucked up!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a recipe for a Ham, Olive Loaf, and Rainbow Sherbert punch that will knock your socks off. It's the bees knees and would make a wonderful centerpiece at any formal or unformal gathering of friends. The Olive Loaf chunks make it a great punch for Holiday festivities.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site hit counter